Everbloom book released!
Stories of deeply rooted and transformed lives.
By the women of Redbud Writers Guild, including my story about aging and caregiving, The Best We Can.
Interviews, Reviews, & Publicity Articles:
- Live Radio interview
- WORLD Magazine Review
- Readers’ Favorite Review
- Interview: Local Author Wins Award
- Romanian Publicity Article
Awards and Honors:
- Amy Award-winning article (Evangelism: The Latest Cool Thing)
- United Methodist Women National Reading Program (Education for Missions category)
- 17th Writers Digest Contest Judge’s Commentary
- 18th Writers Digest Contest Judge’s Commentary
Press Releases and Promos:
Published in Anthology books:
- Worth the Wait A Cup of Comfort for Christian Women
- A Box at Midnight Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic
- Thanksgiving in Romania Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Catholic Faith
Published in The Redbud Post:
- Why I’m Celebrating Hanukkah this Christmas
- Do You Hate Mother’s Day?
- When Writing is (Just) a Part-Time Gig
Published in The News Herald, Morganton, NC:
Published in Women of the Harvest/Thrive magazine:
- Where Thieves Do Not Break In
- Writers Blog Series (First guest blogger in ongoing series)
Published in Baptist Press News and Gateway magazine: