Everbloom book released!
Stories of deeply rooted and transformed lives.
By the women of Redbud Writers Guild, including my story, The Best We Can, about aging and caregiving. Click on the cover to order your copy.
Click here to read my chapter!
Interviews, Reviews, & Publicity Articles:
- Live Radio interview
- WORLD Magazine Review
- Readers’ Favorite Review
- Interview: Local Author Wins Award
- Romanian Publicity Article
Awards and Honors:
- Amy Award-winning article (Evangelism: The Latest Cool Thing)
- United Methodist Women National Reading Program (Education for Missions category)
- 17th Writers Digest Contest Judge’s Commentary
- 18th Writers Digest Contest Judge’s Commentary
Press Releases and Promos:
Published in Anthology books:
- Worth the Wait A Cup of Comfort for Christian Women
- A Box at Midnight Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic
- Thanksgiving in Romania Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Catholic Faith
Published in The Redbud Post:
- Why I’m Celebrating Hanukkah this Christmas
- Do You Hate Mother’s Day?
- When Writing is (Just) a Part-Time Gig
Published in The News Herald, Morganton, NC:
Published in Women of the Harvest/Thrive magazine:
- Where Thieves Do Not Break In
- Writers Blog Series (First guest blogger in ongoing series)
Published in Baptist Press News and Gateway magazine: