Interviews & Publicity Articles:
- GoodReads giveaway for Two Lights of Hope August 5-25.
- The Paper article about me as an author
- News Herald article about Two Lights of Hope
- Hickory Daily Record article about Sentenced to Life
- News Herald article about Sentenced to Life
- Charlotte Observer’s 11 best books for the holidays
- Hope Unyielding podcast interview
- Perennial Gen blog post
- News Herald article about me as an author
- News Herald article about One Degree of Freedom
Speaking & Book Signing Events:
- Book Signing. Saturday, September 23 from 11 am – 1 pm, Tybrisa Books, 210 Main St NW, Lenoir, NC.
- Book Launch Event, Thursday, June 29 at 7 pm, Gateway Bible Church, 222 Believers Way, Morganton, NC.
- Book Launch Event, Saturday, June 24 at 1 pm, Adventure Bound Books, 117 W Union Street, Morganton, NC.
Published in Anthology books:
Be inspired by the transforming power of story. Through the pain, loss, beauty and redemption in these pages, you’ll find freedom in Christ and the courage to embrace your own story. Written by the women of Redbud Writers Guild, Everbloom contains my story, “The Best We Can,” about aging and caregiving.
- Worth the Wait A Cup of Comfort for Christian Women
- A Box at Midnight Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic
- Thanksgiving in Romania Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Catholic Faith
Published in The Redbud Post:
Published in Women of the Harvest/Thrive magazine:
- Where Thieves Do Not Break In
- Writers Blog Series (First guest blogger in ongoing series)