Speaking & Book Signing Events:
- Tuesday, November 17 RELEASE DAY!
- Thursday, November 19, 6pm – 7pm, Book Launch Party at Community House of Morganton NC, hosted by Adventure Bound Books ([email protected])
- Saturday, November 21, 11am – 2 pm, Book Signing, Tybrisa Books in Lenoir NC
- Saturday, November 28, 11am – 4 pm, Book Signing, Meme’s of Morganton NC
- Thursday, December 3, 7pm – 8pm, Book Launch Event, Gateway Bible Church, Morganton NC
Interviews, Awards, & Publicity Articles:
- Article about One Degree of Freedom launch
- Video in which I tell the backstory and do a short reading.
- Radio interview for We Wait You
- Amy Award-winning article (Evangelism: The Latest Cool Thing)
Published in Anthology books:
Be inspired by the transforming power of story. Through the pain, loss, beauty and redemption in these pages, you’ll find freedom in Christ and the courage to embrace your own story. Written by the women of Redbud Writers Guild, Everbloom contains my story, “The Best We Can,” about aging and caregiving. Click here to read my chapter!
- Worth the Wait A Cup of Comfort for Christian Women
- A Box at Midnight Chicken Soup for the Soul: Christmas Magic
- Thanksgiving in Romania Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Catholic Faith
Published in The Redbud Post:
Published in Women of the Harvest/Thrive magazine:
- Where Thieves Do Not Break In
- Writers Blog Series (First guest blogger in ongoing series)